The Liebster Award
I was tagged by Bri (Paperback Bri) to do the Liebster Award. Thank you so much! Even though this is way overdue, haha.
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What do you find most endearing in a person?
I think I find people’s smile most endearing. Or maybe their laughter, especially a child’s laugh. This is because it shows their lovable and fun side and it just brings happiness and joy.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I actually didn’t even need to think about this. Ever since I was a child, I have always wanted the ability to read minds or fly. Mostly the ability to read minds though, because it helps to start conversations and to end them. And you can hear secrets, hehe.
- If you could choose any fictional character to be your parabatai, who would you choose?
Hmm… it’s so hard to pick just one character. But perhaps I would say Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices, Kenji Kishimoto from the Shatter Me series or Cath from Fangirl.
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
I don’t enjoy many animes but Fairy Tail has a place in my heart. It feels my heart with happiness and warmth, and occasionally makes me cry. I also like reading cute love stories, with depth and detail though. I also still listen to Disney songs + watch them if I have time.
- What’s your favourite place to shop?
Does a bookstore count? Oh wells, I’m saying it counts because I love browsing for books. Mostly at Dymocks but I want to try a used book store sometime in the future.
- What’s your favourite app on your phone?
Instagram to connect with you guys ❤ and Snapchat to connect with my friends in real life.
- Dream job?
I’ve always wanted to be a doctor, but I also want to be a psychologist or psychiatrist. And an editor, though no one I know personally wants me too
- If you could meet one celebrity/author/someone you admire, who would it be?
Probably Cassandra Clare because she wrote the books that got me into this world of reading. But there are so many more authors I’d like to meet one day.
- If you could have coffee with a fictional character, who would it be and what would you ask them?
Probably with Katy from Obsidian so that we can talk about books and blogging and all that “nerdy” stuff.
- What was the last song you listened to?
Tale As Old As Time from Beauty & the Beast because I love that song so much. Well, any song from Beauty and the Beast, aha.
- What made you start blogging?
After reading, aka stalking, few blogs such as The Bookish Girl, Celine Reads, Twirling Pages etc. for a while, I felt inspired to start a blog myself. However I haven’t gotten into it until recently.
Facts about me:
- My favourite colour is blue… I know, very original, but I find any shade of blue calming and soothing, and it also helps me concentrate.
- I despise drinking water by itself; I have to have something else in it, like honey or lemon.
- I have a younger brother, and although it looks like we fight more than talk, we’re actually really close.
- When I was around 5-6, my dad made up stories and put them up on walls so I could learn to read. I still have them.
- I struggle to make friends, both online and in the real world. But I cherish each and every one of my friends.
- I don’t own an actual bookshelf.
- One day, I want to visit all of the UK, France, Italy and maybe the warmer parts of America.
- I love photography, especially capturing natural moments.
- I can speak Vietnamese (because I’m Vietnamese) and basic Italian.
- I adore Greek Mythology, even though I don’t know half the Greek Gods’ names and what they represent.
- I’m trying to blog more often now, and appreciate everyone’s support.
My Questions for you:
- What is one of your pet peeves?
- How did you get into reading?
- Favourite time of the day?
- Favourite season?
- What is the last book you read?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- If you got a ticket to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- If you won $1,000,000 in the lottery tomorrow, what would you spend it on/what would you do with it?
- Do you collect anything? (aside from books, of course)
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?
I nominate: (Sorry if you’ve done it already or have over 200 followers)
Denise (The Bibliolater)
Jennifer (Beautiful Spines)
Beatrice (Beatrice Learns To Read)
Jordan (Fridays And Books)