I was tagged by Book Princess Reviews to do the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you Mandy for tagging me! I haven’t done one of these in a long time.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma. You should check the blog out! – Captioned by Book Princess Reviews because I’m a lazy potato. Hope you don’t mind Mandy!
Three facts about me:
- I have an obsession with fruit and cakes (not to sweet though) and you can easily bribe me to do something with either of these food items. Fun story: My friend convinced me to go to social/formal by telling me she’d have fruit for me aha
- I feel like I am much closer to my bookish friends than my school friends because you guys seem to understand me better. Especially my fave Sprinkled Pages who is basically my best friend and parabatai.
- I am afraid of heights that are unsafe (such as rock climbing and stuff but skyscrapers are fine), elevators (I usually take stairs), the dark – but more when there are random sounds of movement when it’s dark, and I hate crowds/small places but I’m not claustrophobic.
Mandy’s 5 questions:
- What was your least favourite book as a kid? Do you remember?
I have a memory like of Dory, so I do not remember my least favourite book as a child haha. But I received Eragon for my birthday when I was younger (11ish) and I could not get through it. Probably because I was too young to understand anything going on in the book, but it still doesn’t interest me now.
- What is the last song that made you feel something big – happy, sad etc.?
I recently watched Zootopia for the fifth time aha and the song Try Everything by Shakira made me feel motivational to take risks and everything. I’m kinda glad I heard this song again, because it is now my song motto.
- What is your favourite Disney character AND/OR Disney princess and why?
Favourite Disney character: TOOTHLESS AND STITCH! The are adorable and my absolute faves! They are so sweet, despite their “scary” appearance and I would kill to have my own Toothless and Stitch!
Favourite Disney Princess: I love Mulan so much! She’s a strong-willed person and never backs down. She is my inspiration and you can never go wrong with a warrior female. I’m disappointed about the live show for it though, but I’m going to pretend that won’t exist. I also recently love Moana! She’s also a strong heroine and is adventurous and doesn’t let anyone tell her what to do. Yes she gets advice, but she acts upon her heart as well. And she’s smart and brave too.
- What book types are your guilty pleasures?
Books where the villain gets the girl because I AM A TOTAL SUCKER FOR VILLAINS. LET ME CARE AND LOVE ALL OF THEM! Honestly, anything that has a cute, realistic love story is my guilty pleasure. Oh and Hades and Persephone retellings are also another one of my guilty pleasures ahaha.
- Would you ever run for prime minister/president for your country?
NO. 1) I hate politics. Well not hate it, I just find it boring and I could never sit through those meetings that the Senate and all seem to have. 2) I am too timid to lead a nation/country. I am easily guilted too so that doesn’t make the job any easier. 3) I hate large crowds. Being a prime minister/president means being surrounded or in front of large groups of people and that gives me a lot of stress just thinking about it.
My 5 questions:
- Last 5 star book and why you rated it 5 stars?
- If you could drop everything right now and do the one thing you’ve always wanted to do, what would it be? Be specific, because I am genuinely interested in your answers.
- Do you have any fears? What are the stories behind them? Only answer if you’re comfortable with answering this ❤
- What is your all time favourite movie? Why?
- Describe your current read in 5 words.
- Sprinkled Pages
- Books and Bobs
- Adopt A Book Aus
- Lexdidems Little Corner
- Dusk Angel Reads
- Brylie and Books
- Angel Reads
- Hashtag Book Love
- Twin Tales
- Paperback Bri
If you made it to the end, YOU ARE AMAZING AND DESERVE ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD! What is your current read?