I was tagged by Azin from @longlivethenerd on Instagram to do this tag and decided to do this as a blog post rather than on Instagram. So thank you Azin, and here we go:
Also: all gifs are from giphy,com and do not belong to me
- Ebook or physical? PHYSICAL BOOKS ALL THE WAY!! I cannot stare at a screen for too long so ebooks aren’t really good for me. Plus physical books make pretty bookstagram photos.
- Paperback or hardcover? Both are great, but paperbacks are more preferable because they’re cheaper and lighter to carry around. Plus they cause less injuries hehe.
- Trilogy or series? This is a hard one because I don’t mind either. However, I’m leaning more towards trilogies because they don’t drag out forever.
- Last book I bought? I am 99% sure the last book I bought was That Hate U Give and Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of the Universe. But I’m writing this post in advance, so by the time you guys read this, I may or may not have bought more books.
- New or used books? Either is fine! I love the feeling of being the first one to open a book. But I also love knowing that a book has been loved in the past too. Also the smell of old books is nice.
- Top 3 genres? Contemporary, Fantasy and Historical Fiction
- Character or plot? The thing about this is that, both go hand in hand. You need both for a great story. But I know for sure, that if I absolutely adore the characters ad the plot was meh, I will still love it so characters is my answer.
- Long or short chapters? Short chapters! They make me feel like I’m reading faster.
- Three books that come to your mind? History Is All You Left Me, A Quiet Kind of Thunder and The Upside of Unrequited
- Books that made you laugh and cry? CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE. IT HAS SO MUCH FUN AND LAUGHTER BUT SO MANY SCENES DESTROYED ME TOO.
- Our world or fictional? I love our world, I really do. But I’m going to go with fictional because they are usually 50 times cooler than our world.
If you want to do this tag, I TAG YOU. GO FORTH AND DO THIS TAG.