Hey guys, I’ve been recommended to do this tag so here I am. You might be seeing a lot more tags in the coming months because I have no idea what to post but I also want to produce content for you guys. I’m not sure who created this tag, but if you do know, let me know and I will credit them. Also all gifs are taken from giphy.com
- What is your favourite cartoon? I don’t watch much tv shows and stuff anymore, but when I was younger I adored Ben 10 and the powderpuff girls.
- What is your favourite song right now? I am still obsessed with How Far I Go from Moana. And I have Simple Plan’s songs on shuffle most days.
- What could you do for hours that isn’t reading? Writing, whether it be random words, letters or stories, I could sit for hours and write. I also could talk to my friends and family and hang out with them for hours on end.
- What is something you love to do but readers would be surprised by? I don’t think readers would be surprised at people’s hobbies because we read and understand that everyone loves to do something that might be surprising. I love to swim and take long walks. Although they’re not very surprising.
- What is something unusual that you know how to do? I don’t think I know how to do anything unusual. Unless you count me being extremely quiet as unusual, I can’t think of anything.
- Name something you made in the past year. I’ve made bookmarks and folded origami – which I do when I’m bored and I’m not very good at.
- What is your most recent personal project? As of now, I am planning on writing a book for an idea I have. I just haven’t had the time to actually sit down, outline and write.
- Tell us something you think about often, maybe when staring out a window. I usually just think about life or make up stories in my head.
- Tell us something that is your favourite but oddly specific. I only like green jelly – does that count?
- Say the first thing that pops into your head. Birthday, I was staring at a poster of birthday wishes haha.
And that’s a wrap. Answer some of these questions in the comments! And if you want to do this tag, go for it! It was fun to do.