Hello bookworms, welcome back to another post!
Back in May, I posted my TBR for the Tackle Your Library Challenge. You can find my TBR post here. Anyways, here is a wrap up on the challenge – I was able to complete all challenges.
- Series you meant to start in 2016: The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Contemporary: Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
- Non-YA read: The Interpreters of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Over 500 pages: A Gathering Of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
- Recommended book: The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Book with chapter names: The Things I Didn’t Say by Kylie Fornasier
- Personless cover: A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- Standalone book: Optimists Die First by Susan Nielsen
- Title You Love: Heart of Mist by Helen Scheuerer
- Book with Royalty: The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- #Bookishletter (one of your initials): Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Cover you aren’t fond of: Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
- Pre 2016 debut: Seven Tears At High Tide by C. B. Lee
- Book with multiple authors: We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan and Brian Conaghan
- Cover with scenery on it: Nightfall by Jake Halpien
And that’s a wrap. I really enjoyed this challenge. If any of you know anyone hosting a similar year long challenge like this, do let me know, because I’d love to check it out and possibly participate.