Hello lovely friends! Though 2017 is over, I wanted to share with you my top 10 reads of 2017, along with some honorary mentions. 2017 was a good year in terms of reading, because I read 100 books for the first time in a year (that’s not going to happen this year though haha.)
And without further ado, here are my top 10 favourite reads of 2017. These were all given 5 stars because I adored them a lot.
- Not Your Sidekick by C. B. Lee
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- The Epic Crush Of Genie Lo by F. C. Yee
- A Gathering Of Shadows by V. E. Schwab
- Seven Tears At High Tide by C. B. Lee
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- A Quiet Kind Of Thunder by Sara Barnard
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Because I read a lot this year, it was hard to choose my top favourites. So here are some honorary mentions. They were given 4-4.5 stars but I still loved them a lot and only had minor problems with them.
- No Ordinary Star trilogy by M. C. Frank
- Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Color Project by Sierra Abrams
- Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
What were your favourite reads of 2017? Are any of the books mentioned above on your TBR this year?