With the new year well in truly in, I decided to show you all what I unhauled in the new year. I thought, what better way to start the year than to clean out my shelves and rid myself of the books I don’t want anymore.
And without further ado, here are the books that I unhauled:
- This Raging Light by Estelle Laure: This book was cheap when I bought it, but I’ve seen negative reviews about it and don’t think I’ll ever pick it up.
- Pieces Of Sky by Trinity Doyle: This was also cheap and has a GORGEOUS cover, but I won’t be getting to it anytime soon, so away it must go.
- Nightfall by Jake Halpern: A friend unhauled this to me, and I’ve read it and though I did like it, I won’t be revisiting it again or anything.
- Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard: I’ve read this novella and I may or may not have hated it. Though I don’t hate the first book, so I will continue with the series… eventually.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: The more I think about, the less I like this book, so I’ve decided to just unhaul it. I won’t miss it anyways
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall: I read this a few years ago and liked it, but I won’t be rereading it and so decided to unhaul it.
- Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland: I skimmed through this book and didn’t like it so I’m unhauling it.
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: I’m unhauling my trade paperback copy of this as I have another copy and do not need this copy.
- Weightless by Sarah Bannan: I’m not interested in this book anymore.
- In The Dark Spaces by Cally Black: I read this and reviewed it here. Thought I’d unhaul it because it wasn’t something I would revisit again.
- Before You Forget by Julia Lawrinson: I didn’t like this book so away it goes.
And that’s all for today. Isn’t there just something satisfying about unhauling books? I’ve been able to make room for other books and giving books I don’t like another home (hopefully). Do you guys unhaul books?