Hello friends! I’ve been roaming around book Twitter and Goodreads and have found so many books that I’m excited for. So today, I’ll be sharing with you 5 of my recent additions to my Goodreads TBR because why not? I love discovering new books to add to my never-ending TBR, and I hope you do too (and we’ll just hope that our TBR doesn’t eat us alive first)
- Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson: I saw this in someone’s 2018 favourite books video on booktube and the synopsis immediately caught my attention. I’ve been meaning to expand the genres I read and Truly Devious sounds like something outside what I normally read.
- I Wish You All The Best by Mason Deaver: This book will be a 2019 release and I didn’t hear about it until recently, but I’m excited for it nonetheless.
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings by Ellen Oh: CW from The Quiet Pond recommended this book to me and I excited to read it as her recommendations are usually up my alley. This is an anthology by Asian authors about Asian stories (I’m assuming!) and I’m excited to see Asian culture being represented in books
- Once & Future by Amy Rose Capetta: This is another 2019 release that I recently found out about and am excited for because I adore the Arthurian legend and such and have recently started watching Merlin.
- Heartstopper: Volume 1 by Alice Oseman: This looks like a cute graphic novel and I’ve heard nothing but praise for it so I’m super excited to see what the hype is about. I also want to read more graphic novels because I adore looking at other people’s art, so Heartstopper will definitely help me get into more graphic novels.
And that’s it. These are my 5 most recent additions to my Goodreads TBR. I definitely want to read all of them this year, but we’ll see how I go haha. What books have you recently added to your Goodreads TBR shelf?