Recently, I announced that I wanted to participate in the Year of the Asian Reading Challenge, and so I decided to create a TBR of what I wanted to read for the reading challenge.
ASIAN BOOKS I OWN AND WANT TO READ:
I don’t own many unread books by Asian authors, but here are some I really want to get to this year!
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu
- Summer Bird Blue by Akemi Dawn Bowman
- Always & Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
ASIAN BOOKS I WANT TO BUY/BORROW AND READ:
And here are some books that I want to read this year, most are being released this year but some have already been released.
- Not Your Backup by C. B. Lee (my most anticipated release!!)
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Blood Heir by Amelie Wen Zhao
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings by Ellen Oh
- Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
- Are Shah and the Song of Death by Roshani Chokshi
- The Weight Of Our Sky by Hanna Alkaf
- Descendants Of The Crane by Joan He
- Guardians of Dawn by S Jae-Jones
- Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
- When The Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie Mclemore
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- The Tiger At Midnight by Swati Teerdhala
- Rebel Seoul by Axie Oh
- The Dragon Warrior by Katie Zhao
I hope that my TBR list also helped you to discover some Asian authors/books that you’re interested in. And I do hope you participate in this challenge and help celebrate Asian culture. Which books on this list are also on your TBR? What are you most looking forward to reading? Are there any other books you recommend to me?